Catford Food Market
|Address||Catford Broadway, Catford|
|At||Catford Broadway Market|
Catford Broadway, Catford
Catford Broadway Market
Catford will be showcasing south east London’s most exciting food businesses at the new monthly Catford Food Market from Sunday 25 March 2018. The Catford Food Market will take place on the last Sunday of the month, 10am–4pm, on Catford Broadway. At the market you can enjoy cakes, breads and pastries plus freshly-cooked delicious street food from small independent businesses and food producers. The market will also feature a variety of arts, crafts and music events for children. There will be seating available and access to Costa’s toilets and baby change facilities. Try international flavours from local traders including: Caribbean fare from Jerk Off BBQ north east Indian delights from Raastawala Japanese delicacies from Fuse Love Italian-inspired sourdough pizza from Van Dough cakes from Brett & Bailey and Miss Flits Vegan Bake bread and pastries from Claude’s Boulangerie.
Non-food treats include multicultural children’s books from This is Book Love and work by local Catford artists and designers including Hazel Nicholls. You can also get your hands on Catford’s newest custom beverages including: Catford Cream Soda and Catford Cola Tom Cat Six gin and Catford Pride pale ale, which both launched popular drinks festivals last year. For more info: www.catfordfoodmarket.com
- gal-dem's international...
- Health Hack 2019
- After-Karneval Party 2019
- Transforming academia through...
- Deep Learning for Fintech
- Biotic Game Evening
- Bauhaus Spirit
- EU Settlement Scheme Briefing...
- Housekeeping at Lio London
- 【PRIVATE VIEW】Painted...
- Investing for the first time...
- Mathscon 2019
- Bloody Shame - How to lift...
- WILPF UK: Voices of African...
- Chakra & Aura Workshop
- Structural Fire Engineering:...
- International Women's Day at...
- Put it to the People March -...
- The University of Law LawTech...
- Impact Through Fintech
County of London