Can Finance Save the World?
|At||The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE|
The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Former World Bank Group CFO Bertrand Badré discusses his recently published book Can Finance Save the World? with former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Together with Sabine Syfuss-Arnaud they will reflect on the destructive role finance played in the global crisis of 2007-2008 and how finance might be transformed into a force for good. A ticket is required for this event. Attending on Facebook does not give you a ticket. The ticket request form will go live on 30 January. More information: bit.ly/2Etlhe2 This event will be live-tweeted. Follow @lseideas and join the debate on Twitter using #LSEfinance This event will be recorded, with a podcast available after the event, unless there are technical difficulties.
Can Finance Save the World? London London The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE tuesday, February 6, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London