Can Finance Save the World?
|At||The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE|
The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Former World Bank Group CFO Bertrand Badré discusses his recently published book Can Finance Save the World? with former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Together with Sabine Syfuss-Arnaud they will reflect on the destructive role finance played in the global crisis of 2007-2008 and how finance might be transformed into a force for good. A ticket is required for this event. Attending on Facebook does not give you a ticket. The ticket request form will go live on 30 January. More information: bit.ly/2Etlhe2 This event will be live-tweeted. Follow @lseideas and join the debate on Twitter using #LSEfinance This event will be recorded, with a podcast available after the event, unless there are technical difficulties.
Can Finance Save the World? London London The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE tuesday, February 6, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- DEEP MEDi 100
- London Pisco Sour Week 2018
- Movie Nights at the Museum -...
- Rangeela 2018
- An Arabian Feast: 1,001...
- Lovelace's Birthday Party
- Vegan Nights IV
- Black Panther After Party
- Sonic Bm #4 - Black Midi,...
- Concert Guess Who - Londra
- Henry VI: A King allegedly...
- Cuban Salsa Valentines Party...
- Dr Blacks Presents 1st...
- The Farrago New Year SLAM!
- Monika Lidke Music
- Disco Freaks Winter Special
- Whiskey Moon Face & Dakota Jim
- Aravind SA's UK Tour (London)...
- Julius Caesar Rehearsed...
- Funkiwala All-Stars | Website...
County of London