Can Finance Save the World?
|At||The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE|
The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Former World Bank Group CFO Bertrand Badré discusses his recently published book Can Finance Save the World? with former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Together with Sabine Syfuss-Arnaud they will reflect on the destructive role finance played in the global crisis of 2007-2008 and how finance might be transformed into a force for good. A ticket is required for this event. Attending on Facebook does not give you a ticket. The ticket request form will go live on 30 January. More information: bit.ly/2Etlhe2 This event will be live-tweeted. Follow @lseideas and join the debate on Twitter using #LSEfinance This event will be recorded, with a podcast available after the event, unless there are technical difficulties.
Can Finance Save the World? London London The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE tuesday, February 6, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- All Shook Up - London's 1950s...
- Inside Job
- The Hydra present Night Slugs...
- Brexit - hur påverkar det...
- Spiritual Records Spring...
- Remembering Great Apes launch
- EXPO The Sweetest Taboo
- Factor - Truncate / Cari...
- Gnod + Insect Ark
- Scenic Route 002
- From Disco To Techno: Alexis...
- Нурлан Сабуров...
- Jonathan Toubin + Daddy Long...
- A Walk in the Spirit World: A...
- Jo Bruton: Run
- Tech x Global Goals
- Poetry & Lyrics Festival 2018
- Afropunk FEST London
- Indian Tabla Short Course...
- Deptford Bites Live
County of London