Bra Making for Beginners
|Address||The Sewing Lounge, 18 Kingsway House, 134-140 Church Road|
|At||Sew In Brighton sewing school|
|County||East Sussex (GB050)|
The Sewing Lounge, 18 Kingsway House, 134-140 Church Road
Sew In Brighton sewing school
East Sussex (GB050)
Have you ever wanted to have a go at making your own bra? On this course we'll help you make one that’s supportive, pretty and comfortable. Leave with a prototype bra in your choice of colour and a pattern that fits you beautifully to make more at home This classic style underwired bra is a great starter style for those new to bra making and lingerie. Make in your choice of colour (choose from fuschia, pale pink, black, white or red). Reserve a seat now. £145 or £130 with early bird booking a month or more in advance (all materials + pattern + supplies shopping guide) Dates available: Tuesday 3 April 2018 – 24th April 2018 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Bra Making for Beginners Hove East Sussex Sew In Brighton sewing school from 3 to 24 April 2018 - Events Hove - EventsinUK.net
- Bjork- A Celebration
- Stepping out at The Stoneham
- Free Beginner Session -...
- Artist Open House
- Pride Angels 2018
- Chiquitita presents ABBA
- Neil Hilborn / All Saints...
- LIVE MUSIC - Suspiciously...
- Lionel Richie
- Connect summer throwdown & BBQ
- SCNS: Flamingo Snuff #1 Art &...
- Pump Up The Jam
- Yoga classes in Hove - a...
- Intention in Action - Define...
- Pottery & Pints Workshop The...
- The Soul Steppers LIVE! At...
- Nick Conroy Solo Show Fudgies...
- THE BLACKHEART OUTLAWS Live...
- Mums-to-bee Pregnancy Pilates...
- Flamenco Express at The...
County of East Sussex