Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story + Satellite Q&A
|Address||Corner of Great Windmill Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly|
Corner of Great Windmill Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly
Celebrating International Women's Day: Screening followed by a Q&A with Susan Sarandon and director Alexandra Dean broadcast live via satellite. Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (12A) Director: Alexandra Dean Duration: 89 min Hollywood star Hedy Lamarr was known as the world’s most beautiful woman – Snow White and Cat Woman were both based on her iconic look. However, her arresting looks and glamorous life stood in the way of her being given the credit she deserved as an ingenious inventor whose pioneering work helped revolutionise modern communication. Mislabeled as “just another pretty face,” Hedy’s true legacy is that of a technological trailblazer.
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story + Satellite Q&A London London Picturehouse Central thursday, March 8, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- Teach Out in solidarity with...
- Nepali Music Festival UK 2018
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Unskinny Bop's Femmetopia
- Hackney Black Women Writers
- Photography as Protest in...
- Curfew" Contemporary dance by...
- Girls Trip screening + After...
- Welcome to The Milk Disco All...
- Resolution 2018: Out of Order...
- Rain Spring Jam 2018 | London...
- Launching event of CRAVE
- SENSE - Presented by UCL...
- Kidkanevil & Stompy's...
- Bad Vibrations Presents: Omni
- Fatherland - Frantic Assembly...
- Makietie 2018 - Saturday Event
- The Droves
- Vakaras su astrologe Lana...
County of London