Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story + Satellite Q&A
|Address||Corner of Great Windmill Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly|
Corner of Great Windmill Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly
Celebrating International Women's Day: Screening followed by a Q&A with Susan Sarandon and director Alexandra Dean broadcast live via satellite. Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (12A) Director: Alexandra Dean Duration: 89 min Hollywood star Hedy Lamarr was known as the world’s most beautiful woman – Snow White and Cat Woman were both based on her iconic look. However, her arresting looks and glamorous life stood in the way of her being given the credit she deserved as an ingenious inventor whose pioneering work helped revolutionise modern communication. Mislabeled as “just another pretty face,” Hedy’s true legacy is that of a technological trailblazer.
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story + Satellite Q&A London London Picturehouse Central thursday, March 8, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London