Birds of Prey Photography Workshop in Essex
|Address||Cressing Temple Barns|
Cressing Temple Barns
JUST FOUR SPACES REMAINING - BOOK TODAY After the success of the 2017 Birds of Prey Photography Workshops, here is the first of 2018's ones. We'll spend the day at Cressing Temple Barns, taking photos of various bird of prey species such as Kestrel, Barn Owl, Tawny Owl, Buzzard, Eagle Owl (the birds present during the workshop cannot be guaranteed, and will be dependent on bird condition and availability). A variety of posed and flight shots will be taken, spending a good amount of time with each bird, with a maximum of 7-8 different birds being photographed throughout the day, this will depend on the group's wishes and needs on the day. The workshop will start at 9.30am with a short introduction, explanation of the day, introduction to the Eden Falconry team, and orientation, then we get to 'work' photographing the birds.
We will break for lunch around midday - lunch is not included, feel free to bring a packed lunch, or get something in the 'Barns Tea Room'. There will then be further photography through the afternoon, finishing around 3.30pm, and you will then have the option to stay on and have a chat and look through the photos from the day, or make your way home.
- The Greatest Showman Outdoor...
- Family Fun Days
- Braintree Street Market
- Jardins Rock 'n' Roll Sunday
- The Hollywood Rockbusters @...
- Cressing Barns Wedding Open...
- Charlie Kelly Divine Service
- Screen Printing Workshop
- Jelly Printing Workshop
- Open Air Cinema - Evening...
- The Stents live at...
- Private Wedding, Essex
- Essex Christmas Fair at...
- Excel Networking Great Notley...
- The Skalites @ The Kavern CM7...
- Red Hot & Rockin / Vintage
- Los Endos presents Ultimate...
- The Jam Project @ The Kavern,...
- Lawnmower Racing
- Nonna's at the King Willy!
County of Essex