Big Tide Bird Walk at Hesketh Out Marsh
|Address||The RSPB, Northern England Region, 7.3.1. Cameron House, White Cross Estate|
|At||RSPB North West England|
The RSPB, Northern England Region, 7.3.1. Cameron House, White Cross Estate
RSPB North West England
Join the RSPB on a guided walk to see a unique view over the River Ribble as the tide comes in. Watch the amazing wildlife spectacle as waders and other birds move across the marsh looking for roosting sites as the water rises. And as the marsh floods, keep a look out for small mammals trying to escape the water and hungry raptors above. Meet at the RSPB reserve car park at the end of Dib Road, Hesketh Bank. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear (walking boots recommended) as this is an exposed site. Unfortunately these walks are not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs. No dogs please. Booking is essential. Please contact RSPB Ribble Discovery Centre to book your place on 01253 796292. £4.00 RSPB members/ £5.00 non-RSPB members (under 18's free).
Big Tide Bird Walk at Hesketh Out Marsh Lancaster Lancashire RSPB North West England saturday, November 4, 2017 - Events Lancaster - EventsinUK.net
- LU ASEAN GAMES 2018
- Otter V's Sheffiled
- Return To Roots Yoga Retreat-...
- Wave Your Flag
- Final Cartmel Quiz of the...
- Annual General Meeting 2018 &...
- St Patrick's Day at Grad Bar!
- Luedms: End of Term Party...
- Stingrays Distance Badge Day
- Sport Relief Sh'Bam with...
- Death at Downturn Abbey...
- DJ & Production Society: Meet...
- Boomerang Live at The Sphere
- Fridays, Live Music at Sphere...
- Talk: Battle of Magdala, 1868
- Holy Week Triduum begins
- D&C at The Golden Lion
- Bar crawl this Wednesday*
- YKWK last Friday of the month...
- Easter Egg Hunt
County of Lancashire