Bat and Chat (Any Care Type)
|Address||6-8 The Headrow|
6-8 The Headrow
If you're a #carer in #Leeds and like a game of #pingpong or around of #tabletennis, then this weekly group t's a great way to meet other carers and share experiences, best practice and discovery the support on offer - also we're all pretty rubbish and you'll likely wipe the floor with us. A carer is someone who looks after someone else and isn't paid. This could be a partner, friends or family. TRAVEL BY BUS The Headrow: 6 Sky Line, 28, 51, 52, 56, 97, X84 Vicar Lane: 7, 7A, 7S, 12, 13, 13A, 36, 48, 51, 52, 77, 771, East Gate: 49, 42, 50, 50A, 72 MAP - goo.gl/ijp1vS ANY QUESTIONS Thinking of attending but need to ask a question, then please call us on 0113 380 4300 Find out about other groups - goo.gl/ievrBf Find out about other services - www.carersleeds.org.uk
Bat and Chat (Any Care Type) Leeds Kent Carers Leeds friday, October 13, 2017 - Events Leeds - EventsinUK.net
- Galleries + Bleach - Leeds
- School Night vs Tipping Point
- Subdub 20th Bday Pt 2 / Leeds...
- Sixteen Records - Volume One...
- Tom and Bunny Save the World...
- Easter Celebration Service
- Masters 25 Release draft...
- JazzLeeds (ENG) / feat Stan...
- Wild Visions DJs
- May Day Fun Fair
- R'n'FR Live At Golden Fleece...
- Gardening Stay and Play...
- The Friday Residency - Trema
- Yorkshire Vols.3PWO Leeds ...
- Visibility - Queerology...
- Leeds Hockey Club V Doncaster
- Superbull Friday's - St...
- J.Eoin & Dariush Kanani
- Depth W/ Adesse Versions
- Goth City Festival 2018: The...
County of Kent