Banging Book Club at Travelling Through
|Address||131 Lower Marsh|
131 Lower Marsh
Join Hannah, Leena and Lucy to celebrate the last year of Banging Book Club and welcome in another year of some banging reads. . We'll begin the night with splitting the group into three tables. Each table will be joined with one cocktail coach (Hannah, Leena or Lucy) and be taught how to make a different literary-themed cocktail. So whether you're an absolute rookie or an at-home bartending ninja, come along and get your skills honed. Included in each ticket will be a free cocktail, a paperback copy of January's read and an assurance of a bookin' great time. We'll have copies of all three revealed titles available to buy in our upstairs bookshop alongside a fully stocked cafe/bar with a range of homemade cakes, savoury strudels, snacks, beers, cocktails and everything else that is required for a banging night.
Tickets priced at £12 will be available to buy in store from Travelling Through until December 7th at 9pm. ONLY SIX TICKETS LEFT tickets can be purchased in person at the bookstore. .
- Teach Out in solidarity with...
- Nepali Music Festival UK 2018
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Unskinny Bop's Femmetopia
- Hackney Black Women Writers
- Photography as Protest in...
- Curfew" Contemporary dance by...
- Girls Trip screening + After...
- Welcome to The Milk Disco All...
- Resolution 2018: Out of Order...
- Rain Spring Jam 2018 | London...
- Launching event of CRAVE
- SENSE - Presented by UCL...
- Kidkanevil & Stompy's...
- Bad Vibrations Presents: Omni
- Fatherland - Frantic Assembly...
- Makietie 2018 - Saturday Event
- The Droves
- Vakaras su astrologe Lana...
County of London