Bake sale in support of the people of Kermanshah
|At||Sheffield Students' Union|
Sheffield Students' Union
On Sunday 12th November a magnitude 7.3 earthquake hit the border between Iran and Iraq. Over 430 people have been tragically killed and over 7,000 injured. Sheffield RAG, the Persian and Ahlulbayt societes are raising money to support the Iranian Red Crescent in their efforts to assist the victims of this tragic earthquake. We will be selling persian tea, cakes and cupcakes in support of these victims at the Plaza Stall 3. The Iranian Red Crescent has been providing tents, blankets and food in earthquake-hit areas, transferring injured people to medical centres and their emergency response teams have been providing medical care and debris removal in vital search and rescue attempts. All donations are appreciated and can be made online at: virginmoneygiving.com/fund/BorderEarthquakeAppeal 100% of the money we receive from this appeal will be donated to the Iranian Red Crescent to assist in their work in disaster zones.
- Film Unit: The Shape of Water...
- The Gendered Impacts of...
- Film Unit: Lady Bird 1530/1930
- UV PARTY - Propaganda ☆...
- SheffSki Where's Wally Roar...
- The Stranger on the Bridge:...
- SCENE - St. Paddy's Day 2018
- Bearfoot Beware // A-Tota-So...
- Gin & Sour Beer Pairing
- Gareth Dunlop: Sheffield
- ROAR Anthems
- Mentholmans Presents:Madilan...
- Beers Of Michigan Showcase
- 1868 beer launch with Ron...
- Laser Tag with Horror Soc
- Film Unit: Marjorie Prime
- Sour Puss
- BBC Civilisations Festival:...
- Pesky Pigeon Patrol Mission...
- 2018 Kelham Island Social
County of Cornwall