Ampersand Cask Launch
So a year has nearly passed since we launched the fantastic Ampersand Brew Co and for that year we have been harassing Andy for some special casks of his beers. He has finally buckled and casked us 3 beautiful beers for us to do some cellar magic with and serve to you guys on the 17th February. The beers; Speyside BA Evil in Experiments - 8.8% - Imperial Stout. Who doent love a massive stout dispensed though cask. Big barrel tastes all rounded off nicely in a big thick b**tard stout. Imperial Coffee Brown - 6% - Big Roasty Brown. One of Ampersands first beers and one of their launch beers, this time ramped up a bit. More coffee, More thickness & loads more flavour Cocow - 4.8% - Stout. Incredibly moorish milk stout. Absolutely glorious on keg, you cask heads are in for a treat.
These beers are in very small supply and won't be seen else where for a while yet. Come snap them up while they are about.
- Frankie Stew & Harvey Gunn at...
- Heroes February Gym...
- Kettlebells Abs & Combat...
- February Yoga Courses in...
- Curry Night Buffet - February
- Neal's Yard Remedies Open Day
- Rox Off
- ABT Accredited Hair Extension...
- Greater Norwich Local Plan...
- Mother’s Day Party
- Big cash bingo
- City of Norwich Swimming Club...
- Bounce and Rhyme Time for...
- Martin Harley & Daniel Kimbro...
- Branch visit to GBBF Winter...
- The Blue Lion Band
- Journey to your Sacred Space
- Recruitment EVENT
- Book Arts - Evening Course
County of Norfolk