Alex White at the Fiddlers Elbow
|Address||1 Malden Road|
|At||Fiddler's Elbow - Camden|
1 Malden Road
Fiddler's Elbow - Camden
I'm playing down at the Fiddlers Elbow in Camden on St Paddys Day. Bound to be a laugh with some great music, come on down and have 13 Guinness. Nearest tube station is Chalk Farm on the Northern Line, just a 2 min walk, beautiful. I will be playing at 7:50 for around 40 minutes but get on down early and be sure to stick around for the rest of the night. Over the years the Fiddlers Elbow has cemented its reputation as a professional and alternative live music venue showcasing some of the best up-coming talent London has to offer. It is a critical part of unsigned music in London and hosts live music every night of the year. Thousands of unsigned musicians have graced the Fiddlers Elbow stage as well as several established acts including James Bay who recently used it as a location for one of his music videos.
With vinyl’s covering the walls, a rock and roll vibe and awesome staff who love music there really is no- where else to go to discover the best new bands in London.
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London