A:M Afterhours – 23rd December 2017, 3am until 10am.
|Address||6 South Lambeth Place|
6 South Lambeth Place
A:M After-hours is the best way to end your week and the only way to start your weekend – 7 hours, 6 DJs, 2 rooms, 1 incredible party. Doors open at 3am on Friday night/Saturday morning and the fun continues almost till lunchtime. A:M HOUSE LEE HARRIS NIK DENTON RICHARD JONES A:M TECH GONZALO YVETTE LINDQUIST TONY BRUNO Hosted by Louise Port. Door patrol by Monica Miller. Advance tickets: £8 at www.orangenation.co.uk. £8 till 6am with ad/concession/NUS/flyer/guest list etc. Otherwise, £15 OTD Customers celebrating a birthday get FREE entry (on production of proof ie form of ID). Ask for Louise at the door. A:M is in Protocol in Fire, Vauxhall. (use the Lightbox entrance) 6A South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1SP. Take the 87 or N88 bus from Trafalgar Square to Vauxhall bus station or the tube to Vauxhall.
London Underground runs 24hrs on Fridays to Vauxhall tube station. We are a 1 minute walk from both the bus and the tube stations. P.S. SIGN UP FOR THE ORANGE NATION MEMBERSHIP SCHEME AND GET CONCESSION ENTRY TO ALL OUR WEEKLY PARTIES. APPLY HERE NOW http://goo.gl/forms/hBStjExU5o
- Bethnal Green’s Affordable...
- Flagz Carnival x Boxpark...
- Magnum Photos Now:...
- Spring All-Nighter 2018
- Revolution 2018
- Spring/Easter SoulBoat Party...
- SC&P: Manfredas, Harry James,...
- TY - A Work of Heart Album...
- Norouz celebration 1397 London
- London Varsity Series 2018 -...
- Manushan & Friends
- Sounds of the 60's
- Sk8citylondon Roller Disco
- Asiana Big Boat Party And...
- Yo, Vikings!
- Spring Terrace Free Party
- Tom Berry: ‘Daily Rites’...
- London and the Marikana...
- The Basics of Tibetan...
County of London