25/03/2019 : Gdpr Data Protection Training
GDPR and Data Protection Training
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
As we continue on our GDPR compliance journey, we cannot afford to rest on our laurels. We have engaged the help of data protection experts, DPAS, to help ensure that our responsibilities as a data management company, keeping data safe and handling it appropriately, have never been higher. GDPR is an important piece of legislation for us, but of greater importance is how each and every one of us handles data appropriately. We want to ensure that everyone understands the role they play in protecting data, and we have a responsibility in supporting people to do this. We are therefore launching a mandatory training programme to help everyone understand their responsibilities. Training sessions will run from Monday 25th March until Tuesday 30th April and will last for three hours, on-site at Lansdowne Gate.
Please contact [email protected] if you would like further information on the training.
- Living Faith Study Day 2019
- Amos Trust Bethlehem carol...
- 5K Jingle Bell Jog
- Banter, cliques and kindness...
- LowCVP Zero Emission Fleet...
- Namas Yoga Class, Solihull
- Business Event
- How do I give my child the...
- Lode Heath Careers Evening
- Couples Wheel Experience
- PC and Sgt CPD Day
- Namas Yoga Class:...
- How do I restore "Love" in my...
- Wedding Open Evening
- Local Welcome meal in...
- You & Your Shadow Workshop
- West Midlands Police Dog...
- Midlands Accord - GP IT...
- Cambridge Technicals in Sport...
- European Communities Seminar:...
County of West Midlands