23/05/2020 : The Skirrid Inn Ghost Hunt Supper Monmouthshire P P
The Skirrid Inn Ghost Hunt Supper (Monmouthshire) - £55 P/P
The Skirrid Mountain Inn lies at the foot of the Skirrid Mountain and is one of the oldest pubs in Wales with a history dating back over 900 years, the first floor of the inn was reputedly used as a Courtroom where capital punishment was imposed for certain offences, including sheep stealing. Local legend has it that as many as 180 convicted felons were hanged, some possibly from an oak beam over the well of the staircase outside of the Courtroom. Markings, possibly from rope marks, still exist on the staircase wood. The Skirrid Inn is believed to be extremely haunted and has been at the centre of Poltergeist activity, glasses have been seen being thrown in the bar area, spooky apparitions and shadows have also been witnessed along with eerie voices being heard , this chilling location has all the ingredients of a haunted house.
Your evening includes:- *2 Course supper included*Chance to investigate exclusive areas of building*Chance to use real investigation equipment*Opportunity to partake in investigation experiments such as *Seances/Table Tipping*Free Refreshments*FREE TIME to conduct your own investigating (Please note , we always aim to have a medium in attendance on the event, however this is never guaranteed ) *No alcohol , under 18's or pregnant ladies please *
- I DO LIKE MONDAYS! Free...
- Abergavenny RC Youth Session...
- PUB CRAWL SATURDAYS! Free...
- GC Kids Light Party
- Youth Light Party
- Hallows Eve @ The Skirrid Inn...
- Feel Your Way from Stress...
- Nov 2019 - Mother of the...
- WEIGHT LOSS WEDNESDAYS! Free...
- ALBA meeting - 2 April 2020
- ALBA meeting - 6 February 2020
- ALBA meeting - 7 May 2020
- ALBA meeting - 4 June 2020
- ALBA meeting - 5 March 2020
- Arise Women's Conference
- Cod ADY i Gymru / ALN Code...
- Hyfforddiant Datrys...
- Parodrwydd ar gyfer y BC ar...
- Pocket QI-11/02/2020
- Cardiff Feminist Book Club...
County of Monmouthshire