21/10/2019 : Foodwise Pregnancy Wrexham
Foodwise in Pregnancy - Wrexham
A six-week programme in partnership with Midwifery and Dietetic services supporting pregnant women to eat well, be active, and achieve a healthy weight gain during pregnancy. The sessions will be tailored to your needs during pregnancy and beyond. The programme provides information and tips on: Eating well, portion sizes, food labelling, meal plans and much more Keeping active and healthy for you and your baby Achieving a healthy weight gain in pregnancy All pregnant women can attend during any stage of their pregnancy. However, we strongly encourage attendance in early pregnancy to benefit fully from the advice and support provided. Dads, a friend or a family member are welcome to come along to attend in support. Please bring your handheld notes to the first session.
- CHARITY CASINO NIGHT WREXHAM
- Entrepreneurship Support Group
- Make a ceramic wall clock
- Lunch and Tour at HMP Berwyn
- Book, Beer, Wine & Food Club
- FSB Women in Business North...
- ACE Informed Universities -...
- 360 Networking
- Noson Dawnsio Bollywood /...
- You're Welcome
- £45pp Level 3 Award :...
- Level 2 Awareness of First...
- Foodwise in Pregnancy -...
- HR and H&S Essentials for...
- Astronomy Club on Tour -...
- New Year 6 Week Adult Ukulele...
- Psychic Switch - Wrexham
- Leading Family Walks - Wrexham
- 6 Week Teen Ukulele Course...
- Raising the bar in care -...
County of Denbighshire