19/03/2019 : Free Start Birmingham Young Entrepreneurs
Free start-up course in Birmingham for young entrepreneurs
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
Supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" Walt Disney 2019 is the year to stop talking about what you want to do professionally and start taking some positive steps towards achieving your goals. Sometimes all it takes is a leap of faith to START SOMETHING. Are you aged 16-30 and dreaming about..? - Starting your small business- Developing your existing business idea- Developing your business plan- Setting up your side-hustle - Finding your voice in the work-place Or simply, thinking more like a savvy entrepreneur. If the answer is yes, the Next Generation - Start Something. free course is for you. Course timetable: Tuesday 12 March - How do I start? What they don't teach you at business school. Asking the questions that will help mould your success.
- Finding good ideas and what happens next Tuesday 19 March - Who is my market? There are nearly seven billion people in the world. Find out how many of them want what you've got. Market research, done right. Tuesday 26 March - Spread the word. Get expert advice on how to brand and market your product or service. Everyone has a unique story - let's identify yours and learn how to hustle hard. Tuesday 2 April - Your first customer? So you've got the idea, the plan and the market. What next? How do you make any money? Or get people to care? To give you support in developing your business plan, our partners at TSB will be joining this session. TSB’s business banking experts will be on hand for a 1-1 conversation about your business plan and giving you a guiding hand as you grow your idea into a business. Tuesday 9 April - Show me the money. Turn your potential customers into your biggest fans, and keep them coming back for more. Not looking to make money? Learn how to make people love you and what you do. Tuesday 16 April - Live the life Get a grip on accounts, raising funds and understanding the legal stuff. But most importantly, how to manage yourself, give back and help others. Sign me up. Sign-up to the free course by clicking on the button 'select a date'. When you attend a session you will get a year's free membership to Enterprise Nation, giving you access to exclusive opportunities to start your business and connections with like-minded entrepreneurs and experts who can help. You must attend the workshop to find out how to activate a year's worth of free business support, worth £99. If you complete the full 6-week course you will get accredited by Enterprise Nation and a certificate as a Next Generation Emerging Leader. Can't wait to see you all there. These workshops are powered by: Your trainer: Henry C. Blanchard left a boring corporate job at Deloitte to create an adventure sports business, set up a charity in rural Uganda, and travel the world. Working with Oxford University Business School, Escape the City, TEDx, Enterprise Nation, Funzing and others, he hosts talks, events and workshops to help people create businesses and bring ideas to life. Got questions? Email [email protected] or [email protected]
- Resonance West Midlands SITR...
- Who is He? : The Holy Spirit
- Free 1st-time Mantra...
- March Mingle BCU
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- FLBCU Festival Of Stars 2019
- Free Movie Night May 2019
- Birmingham workshop on Knife...
- West Midlands Cycling Summit
- Assessment Center for Casual...
- Monthly Entrepreneurs Meetup:...
- The Gruffalo's Birthday Party...
- Spanish Love Songs & PKEW...
- The BMAG Wedding Fair
- Talking Practice: IED
- Little Learners Franchise...
- WiBA: The Changing Face of...
- free acting workshop
- Fighting Spirit Birmingham...
County of West Midlands