16/07/2019 : Sewing Terrified Day Intensive
Sewing for the Terrified (2-Day Intensive)
A two-day intensive class - I'll start by taking you through the basic functions of a sewing machine getting you comfortable with all its workings and making it your new best friend. We'll cover lots of useful sewing techniques to give you a thorough grounding in all the essential sewing know-how. The structured lessons are designed to gradually build your confidence with step-by-step guidance backed up with notes and samples. The class is suitable for absolute beginners, those who’ve stumbled along without any formal training and the very rusty. Please make a note of the dates: Sat 27 April and Sat 4 May are consecutive Saturdays and 15th and 16th July are a Monday and Tuesday.
Sewing for the Terrified (2-Day Intensive) Worcester Worcestershire tuesday, July 16, 2019 - Events Worcester - EventsinUK.net
- NEW COMMUNITY PHARMACY...
- Property Deal Network...
- Baby Massage Sessions
- Worcestershire Property Lunch
- RCN History of Nursing...
- Serenity Alpine Charity Ball
- Bounce and Rhyme
- Crafty Corner
- Yellow Scarf EUSS Worcester ...
- FREE Taster Session at...
- Computer Basics
- I DO LIKE MONDAYS! Free...
- Property Tuesdays! Free...
- You 1-0 Anxiety. 10 ways to...
- Evening of Clairvoyance with...
- The Future of Work
- Antenatal Classes - Full Day
- Eerie Evening of Clairvoyance...
- Parent and Toddler Groups
- BIS West Midlands Branch Talks
County of Worcestershire