13/07/2019 : Alif Institute Islamic Counselling Level Birmingham
Alif Institute Islamic Counselling Level 3 Birmingham
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
*Please register your interest and one of our friendly admins will contact you with further details (fees, times etc)* This course is eligible for an instalment plan for those who wish to spread out the cost of the total fee. Completing Level 3 will award individuals with a certificate accrediting them as Trainee Islamic Counsellors. Duration: 14 lessons - 7 hour sessions . Level Overview: - Explore what the difference between ‘helping’ and ‘counselling’ - Look at different levels of counselling and psychotherapy training and treatment method - Understand conscious and unconscious boundary crossing and why this might happen for both counsellor and clients - Understanding of the characteristics needed within the therapeutic relationship to develop a successful process that leads to growth, change and healing.
- Explore what theory is, models vs theories on the self - Reflect on positive mental health using case examples and group discussion. - Think about how the ethical framework informs the counselling and use hypothetical cases to highlight issues - Explore different agendas of counsellor and client and how it might come up in the work - Explore working on own personal issues enabling better working with others, difference between being heard and being understood Entry Requirement Minimum age of entry 18 years. Hold a Level 2 Certificate in Islamic Counselling Skills or Recognised Prior Learning (RPL)? You will be asked to attend an interview where you will discuss your readiness to embark on the next stage of training and how you think you meet the characteristics identified below: Ability to translate intra-personal experience into language. Are able to benefit from self-development. Emotional stability. Evidence of personal insight. Ability to form a helping relationship. Awareness of difference and diversity. Be motivated towards developing as an Islamic counselling practitioner. Progression Route: If you wish to continue onto the Level 4 Diploma in Islamic Therapeutic Counselling then completion of Level 2 Certificate in Islamic Counselling Skills and Level 3 Certificate in Islamic Counselling Studies are essential or have achieved Recognised Prior Learning (RPL). You will also need to attend, pass an interview and provide a reference from your most recent tutor prior to admission onto the course. Referral scheme. Do you know anyone who may benefit from our Islamic Counselling courses? At Alif Institute, we aim to offer tailored made Islamic Counselling courses for people of different backgrounds, experiences, qualifications and knowledge. We are therefore pleased to launch our NEW referral scheme. So how does it work? 1) Email our admin at [email protected] to receive a unique code2) Encourage others to join any one of our counselling courses using your unique code 3) Upon submitting their application, you will receive 10% off on ANY of our courses4) Want to recommend more family and friends? You can certainly do so. As a thank you, you will receive a further 10% off for every individual that registers to our courses using your unique code It’s very simple. Make sure to take advantage of our referral scheme today
- Hidden Talents Art Exhibition
- Culture Rocks!
- Free Forex Professional...
- CQI Birmingham Aerospace...
- MS Society Volunteer Voice...
- Let Your Passion Speak!
- The Guest List at King's...
- Brunch and Fizz Every...
- Meet MONAT - Birmingham
- Kings Heath Earth Market
- OM CHANTING BIRMINGHAM-...
- Addressing Health Issues with...
- Hidden Talents Art Exhibition
- Jerk Festival
- Pewter Embossing Workshop...
- FACE OF THE WORLD® 2019...
- Vintage, Retro & Craft Fair
- TOXIFICATION (12A), followed...
- The Great Father's Day Feast!
- Foodies Festival Birmingham -...
County of West Midlands