8/11/2019 : Foodwise Pregnancy Wrexham
Foodwise in Pregnancy Wrexham
A six-week programme in partnership with Midwifery and Dietetic services supporting pregnant women to eat well, be active, and achieve a healthy weight gain during pregnancy. The sessions will be tailored to your needs during pregnancy and beyond. The programme provides information and tips on: Eating well, portion sizes, food labelling, meal plans and much more Keeping active and healthy for you and your baby Achieving a healthy weight gain in pregnancy All pregnant women can attend during any stage of their pregnancy. However, we strongly encourage attendance in early pregnancy to benefit fully from the advice and support provided. Dads, a friend or a family member are welcome to come along to attend in support. Please bring your handheld notes to the first session.
- Book, Beer, Wine & Food Club
- 3 Day First Aid At Work
- A STAR IS BORN THIS WAY -...
- CHARITY CASINO NIGHT WREXHAM
- Lunch and Tour at HMP Berwyn
- ACE Informed Universities -...
- £45pp Level 3 Award :...
- Level 2 Awareness of First...
- Foodwise in Pregnancy -...
- Astronomy Club on Tour -...
- New Year 6 Week Adult Ukulele...
- Psychic Switch - Wrexham
- Leading Family Walks - Wrexham
- 6 Week Teen Ukulele Course...
- 6 Week Adult Ukulele Course
- 6 Week Adult Beginner Ukulele...
- An Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness 8-week course in...
- LEVEL3 HEALTH & SAFETY
- Walk Leader Essentials...
County of Denbighshire