7/05/2019 : C Safeguarding Foundation Module
C1: Safeguarding Foundation Module
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
The session lasts two and a half hours and covers: Challenges of safeguarding in the church environment Why safeguarding is important How, who and from what we safeguard people How to respond if we are concerned incorporating exercises and case studies Tea, Coffee and Registration is at 12.30pm ready to start the course prompt at 12.45pm The course will finish at 3.45pm You are not required to print out your ticket or bring one with you Please make sure you have completed C0 online or face to face before coming - please talk to your Parish Safeguarding Officer for details of how to do this
C1: Safeguarding Foundation Module Coventry West Midlands tuesday, May 7, 2019 - Events Coventry - EventsinUK.net
- Drip or Drown
- Women in Business Network -...
- Open Doors
- Clinics and SQE - what next?
- Drag Open Day
- Silk Painting Workshop
- Resilience Workshops
- Coombe Weekender
- Your Skin, My Heart
- 2-Tone Taxi: A People's Tour...
- Sunday Worship Service
- One to One Business Support...
- 'The Tell-Tale Heart' by...
- Safe Socials: Running...
- ILuv latin and Reggeton -...
- Coventry Bloggers Picnic In...
- The Mercy Seat
- BforB Coventry
- Postgraduate Employability...
- FSB Business Bootcamp 2019
County of West Midlands