7/02/2019 : Rise Grind Michael Finnigan Birmingham
Rise & Grind with Michael Finnigan - Birmingham
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
The force of nature that is Michael Finnigan will be guest speaker at Downtown Birmingham's next "Rise and Grind" networking breakfast on Thursday 7th February. Finnigan, is Chief executive of i2i (Impossible to Inevitable), which enables organizations to hit their maximum potential by clearly understanding the Psychological strategies that lead to success. He has consulted with corporate, public sector and sporting clients all over the world. Indeed, he is best known as the psychological coach of snooker legend Jimmy White, champion golfer Darren Clarke and Russell Crowe's South Sydney Rabbitohs, who won the Rugby League World Club Challenge. He has also worked with some the worlds most famous businesses, helping them improve sales targets, customer service excellence, employee engagement, merger & acquisition management and change.
One of his major clients include Royal Mail by helping them to grow new business sales by £5 million per week.
- Resonance West Midlands SITR...
- Who is He? : The Holy Spirit
- Free 1st-time Mantra...
- March Mingle BCU
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- FLBCU Festival Of Stars 2019
- Free Movie Night May 2019
- Birmingham workshop on Knife...
- West Midlands Cycling Summit
- Assessment Center for Casual...
- Monthly Entrepreneurs Meetup:...
- The Gruffalo's Birthday Party...
- Spanish Love Songs & PKEW...
- The BMAG Wedding Fair
- Talking Practice: IED
- Little Learners Franchise...
- WiBA: The Changing Face of...
- free acting workshop
- Fighting Spirit Birmingham...
County of West Midlands