4/02/2019 : Hints Tips Making Successful Pupillage Training Contract Applications
Hints and Tips on making successful pupillage and training contract applications
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
West Midlands (GB142)
Are you making an application for pupillage or a training contact? If so, then don't miss the opportunity to get hints and tips on how to make your application stand out from the rest. Faye Edwards, a pupil barrister at Cornwall Street Barristers will be discussing how to approach pupillage applications. Jas Atwal, a trainee solicitor at Anthony Collins, and Rupi Chandla, an Associate at Gowling WLG (co-hosts of Legally Brum) will be discussing how best to approach training contract applications. Monday 4 February 20194:30pmCornwall Street Barristers85 - 87 Cornwall StreetBirminghamB3 3BY Open and free to Student Members of the Birmingham Law Society only.
Hints and Tips on making successful pupillage and training contract applications Birmingham West Midlands monday, February 4, 2019 - Events Birmingham - EventsinUK.net
- Resonance West Midlands SITR...
- Who is He? : The Holy Spirit
- Free 1st-time Mantra...
- March Mingle BCU
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- FLBCU Festival Of Stars 2019
- Free Movie Night May 2019
- Birmingham workshop on Knife...
- West Midlands Cycling Summit
- Assessment Center for Casual...
- Monthly Entrepreneurs Meetup:...
- The Gruffalo's Birthday Party...
- Spanish Love Songs & PKEW...
- The BMAG Wedding Fair
- Talking Practice: IED
- Little Learners Franchise...
- WiBA: The Changing Face of...
- free acting workshop
- Fighting Spirit Birmingham...
County of West Midlands