- Events - Winchester - Added on 19/10 (-1)A one day course covering the essential sleep disorders seen in everyday paediatric practice using case based examples. The course aims to...
- Spotting the Signs - East SussexHastingsEvents - Hastings - Added on 19/10 (-1)Early Intervention - Spotting the Signs is our new eating disorders training programme for those working in secondary schools or school...
- Events - Woking - Added on 19/10 (-1)Full two day course, qualifying participants to be Certified Mental Health First Aiders. ...
From To 25 26 FEB FEB
- Events - Woking - Added on 19/10 (-1)Meet face to face at SpeedDater Events. Sip, flirt and laugh your way through a singles event like no other.
- Events - Stafford - Added on 19/10 (-1)This 4-hour qualification provides learners with the knowledge to recognise a range of mental health conditions, how to start a supportive...
- Make a hedgehog houseWokingEvents - Woking - Added on 19/10 (-1)Make a hedgehog house to keep your visiting hedgehogs cosy during the winter.
- Rustic Candle HoldersWokingEvents - Woking - Added on 19/10 (-1)Make a set of 3 painted rustic Christmas candle holders
- Events - Woking - Added on 19/10 (-1)Conscious breathing is the practice of breathing with awareness, intention and attention to your inner experience, in the present...
- Test Event- MageeLondonderryEvents - Londonderry - Added on 19/10 (-1)Pivotal the new Public Policy Forum for Northern Ireland, is hosting a discussion event around Health Reform and why it has not happened.
- Shugborough's Christmas ShindigStaffordEvents - Stafford - Added on 19/10 (-1)An unforgettable after-hours experience including a seasonal three-course meal with paired wines. Highlights include a drop-in workshop...
More Events For You
Choose a Country