Writing Retreat at Gibside
|Address||Space Six, Commercial Union House, 39 Pilgrim Street|
|City||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|At||Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper|
|County||Tyne and Wear (GB137)|
Space Six, Commercial Union House, 39 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper
Tyne and Wear (GB137)
I am excited to announce this 'Book Nurture' writing retreat at Gibside on Saturday 18th November. We'll wander and write, and have a literary lunch which will be provided :) If you would like to join us, the cost will be £25 for the whole day. Writing prompts will be available, and one-to-one sessions can also be organised if you wish to discuss and develop your work. Drink in the atmosphere of the Georgian cottage (the white building in the photo) and write in the walled garden, complete wonderful willow dome. Take the time to connect with your inner author; mix with other writers and develop your creativity. Only 12 places available, to keep the session intimate and to ensure you get the space to develop your writing. paypal.me/LynnHugginsCooper/25
Writing Retreat at Gibside Newcastle Tyne and Wear Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper saturday, November 18, 2017 - Events Newcastle - EventsinUK.net
- Tyneside Irish Festival 2017...
- Stubborn Sounds #2
- Inversions: Heads, Hands &...
- Disco Juice I Madame Koo I...
- Summer Sundays with Salida
- Club Run - Waskerly Whopper
- Freedom City Lecture (Free)
- SAT • theCUT • Dragnet...
- Hebburn CC v Ulgham CC
- Monday Music Appreciation...
- Group Meeting (21-08-17)
- Ian Nugent Live in the Lounge
- Fenham Pool Clean Up
- Bit Later. Bit Slower. Spin...
- DARKNESS AND LIGHT TOUR
- Soulful Sunday
- Bottomless American BBQ Beer...
- New Menu Launch
- Summer Computer & Console...
- Tashi Llunpo Monks with...
County of Tyne and Wear