WIDT / Benedict Drew / Astor
|Address||18-22 Ashwin Street|
18-22 Ashwin Street
WIDT An audiovisual collaboration of two sisters - Antonina Nowacka (voice/processing) and Bogumiła Piotrowska (live visuals). Works of duo appear as oneiric visions built up with a use of abstract, operatic vocalization, flowing in the jungle of psychedelic visuals, created in a real time from scratch with complex forms of video feedback. An unique transgressive phenomenon oscillating between concert, performance, installation and video art. WIDT had released two audiovisual albums: POINT#3 VHS (2015, Pointless Geometry) and WIDT cd/dvd (2016, Zoharum), both appreciated by the renowned british magazine The Quietus. The duo had performed - among others - on the avant-garde festival KRAAK in Brussels, in the legendary Cafe OTO in London, in the unique silent green Kulturquartier in Berlin, on the prestigious festival Przemiany in the Copernicus Science Center in Warsaw.
- Good Life London: Oktoberfest
- The History of Pain
- Hyperloop One - Global Field...
- Village Underground & Phonica...
- A Night of D'Angelo
- Reggaeton Party Fundraiser
- LSE XOYO Takeover
- Tel Aviv Takes London
- So you want to be a Surgeon?
- Talk: Secrets of Emotional...
- Camden Rocks presents Black...
- SSSHAKE Creative Gathering #5
- Everest Idol UK 2017 | Grand...
- Slade Green Christmas Festival
- British wine tasting
- An Evening in Seville: Songs...
- DJ Mag Bunker #13 Hatcha &...
- Triple L: Nightmare on Poyser...
- Natty Congeroo & The Flames...
- Mexico Evening: Maguey &...
County of London