While We're Here ｜by Barney Norris
|At||The North Wall Arts Centre|
The North Wall Arts Centre
“I remember the crunch of the gravel under my feet, and thinking my life might be over. I might have had all of my fun. And then him. And we don’t get to choose who we fall for.” Eddie and Carol were lovers once, but their lives went in different directions. Now they meet again in a town full of memories, and find something still burns between them. On the country’s southern margin where the towns give way to the English Channel, both search for the centre of their lives. Will they find a way to let go of the past for the sake of their futures? Alice Hamilton’s productions of Barney Norris’s previous plays Visitors and Eventide for Up In Arms have been described as ‘heartbreaking’ (New York Times), ‘outstanding’ (Times), ‘astonishing’ (Evening Standard), and containing ‘all the still, sad music of humanity’ (Guardian).
- Layla Frankel with Meagan...
- Stand-up History Oxford
- Willie J Healey album...
- Talk - Critical situation of...
- Shakti Flow with Bridget...
- Cowley Road's NYE festival...
- Health & Safety Level 2 Course
- Personal Licence Course
- CCTV Course
- Burton Taylor Studio at...
- Opekacka pri Donningtone s...
- Harry Potter Barbecue
- Allusondrugs / Sat 30th Sept
- Mabel Oxford Tour
- Mork's Birthday Gig in The...
- Soul Sessions pres. Edits &...
- Chris Goldfinger / Fri 25th...
- Mosaic Course (2 days)
- Feeding our homeless guests...
County of Staffordshire