Weil Open Day
|Address||University of Exeter Amory Building Rennes Drive|
|At||Bracton Law Society|
University of Exeter Amory Building Rennes Drive
Bracton Law Society
Weil is hosting an exclusive open day for Bracton Law Society members on Wednesday 25th October in their London Office. You are invited to apply for a chance to come along and meet their graduate recruitment, network with lawyers, and learn more about what makes Weil – a global law firm – unique at what it does. This is an exclusive opportunity, specially planned for members of Bracton Law Society. TO APPLY: Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV (in PDF format) containing your grades and 100 words (in a separate word document) on 'why would you like to attend an Open Day at Weil?' DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday 18th October 12:00pm Applicants selected by Weil not BLS.
Weil Open Day Exeter Devon Bracton Law Society wednesday, October 25, 2017 - Events Exeter - EventsinUK.net
- Christmas Music at Killerton...
- Exeter University Christmas...
- Loud and Queer: Volume 6
- HistSoc Intramural Christmas...
- Kids Disco
- Christmas Baking Class
- ChoccieBar Chocolate Workshop
- Carolling at the Cathedral...
- Draw Inspiration from RAMM
- Sportsman Gun Centre 'Black...
- XYBC Christmas lunch
- Chris Ostler is coming to the...
- Come and Sing!
- The Vospers Ford Mustang Event
- Christmas Shopping Fayre
- EMBRACE - POSITIVE BODY IMAGE
- Christmas Jumper Weekend
- Boxing Day - Twisted Disko
- Bring A Tin - Charity Night
- Ladies Pamper & Shopping...
County of Devon