TRY: Websites, Apps and SEO for Startups
|At||Think, Try, Do Student Startups|
Think, Try, Do Student Startups
Why are websites important, what kind do you need and how can you build one? Once you have a website how do people find you? This workshop will introduce you to basic website building and deign and help you figure out exactly what kind of a website you need. Once you have a website, the next big question is, will anybody find you? An introduction to Search Engine Optimisation will provide you will helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you come up high in online searches and get the maximum volume of traffic to your site. We are delighted to be joined in this workshop by Dan Wiseman, Exeter alum and founder and director of Web Wise Media. Dan will provide exert guidance and advice on this topic as well as share his own startup story - successes, failures and lessons learnt.
There will be time for Q&A's and an opportunity to head to the Ram for a drink and informal networking and idea-sharing after the workshop.
- Sugar Fridays: Tossers
- Public Sector Careers Event
- GSK opportunities talk
- AcroYoga with Erica Montes &...
- Forest Magic
- Weil Open Day
- Dechert LLP Open Day
- Public Sector Career Panel...
- Sam Tanner At The Mount...
- Meet the New Committee: TP...
- Craft and Creativity Fair
- Spooktacular Halloween Party
- Baby signing class
- Goth night
- Public Sector Panel
- Teignmouth October Holiday...
- Heavy Stylus -...
- Black Ven Creative Poetry...
- WIZZ JONES @ EXETER FOLK CLUB
- Halloween Set Menu evening
County of Devon