TRY: Intellectual Property for Startups
|At||Think, Try, Do Student Startups|
Think, Try, Do Student Startups
I have a great business idea – how do I protect it and ensure somebody else doesn’t steal it?. What is intellectual property and why is it important? Join us at this workshop to learn from a qualified solicitor all you need to know about protecting your intellectual property. In this workshop we will explore different kinds of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, design and copyright. This interactive training session will help you to identify and make the most of your Intellectual Property (IP) assets and help you to answer the follow questions. What is IP? How do I protect my IP? How do I make money from my IP? This workshop will be presented by a solicitor who specialises in IP, IT and Data Security laws at Stephens Scown. There will opportunity for informal Q & A and a chance to de-camp to The RAM after the workshop for informal networking and idea-sharing.
- Paul Young
- Exeter3k & Under 11's Mile
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac
- Kids Halloween party
- Chakra & Aura Balancing...
- AutoCAD Introduction Training...
- Saying Goodbye Service Exeter
- The Winter Fair
- Paul Young | Exeter
- Innocent Grassy Van Giveaway...
- Smoke a fag outside whipton...
- Celebrating our head office...
- Halloween let’s be having...
- VR Horror Night- Mental Asylum
- Exeter Braves v Bath United
- Inner Circle: Hodge
- Exeter Marathon
- Sugar Fridays: Tossers
- Dirty Beat Presents: Melé
- Hindu New Year Celebrations
County of Devon