TRY: Intellectual Property for Startups
|At||Think, Try, Do Student Startups|
Think, Try, Do Student Startups
I have a great business idea – how do I protect it and ensure somebody else doesn’t steal it?. What is intellectual property and why is it important? Join us at this workshop to learn from a qualified solicitor all you need to know about protecting your intellectual property. In this workshop we will explore different kinds of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, design and copyright. This interactive training session will help you to identify and make the most of your Intellectual Property (IP) assets and help you to answer the follow questions. What is IP? How do I protect my IP? How do I make money from my IP? This workshop will be presented by a solicitor who specialises in IP, IT and Data Security laws at Stephens Scown. There will opportunity for informal Q & A and a chance to de-camp to The RAM after the workshop for informal networking and idea-sharing.
- EUTCo Presents 'A Clockwork...
- Speaking Out
- Grandisson: A Service of...
- Geoff Music - Boxing Day at...
- Walking Football bucket...
- Carols at the Castle
- FSOE Radio Show: 2017's...
- Ide CC Duck Race 2017
- Sound Of The Sirens - Exeter...
- Black Foxxes at The Cavern!
- Inflatable RUN 2018
- Midnight Mass
- Crib Service for Children
- Artis Acoustic Thursdays -...
- BSO: Last Night of the...
- Jai Rocks Christmas Show at...
- Sock club
- Wet felting for beginners
- Wild Weaving
- Christmas Lunch
County of Devon