St. Mary's Hospital Homebirth Meeting (Nov)
|At||Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust|
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Interested in a homebirth? Are you considering your options for where to birth your baby? Do you live in an area covered by the St Mary’s midwives? Have you thought about a homebirth? If you answer yes to any of these questions, come along to our homebirth group, hear a homebirth experience, meet the midwives and learn more about the potential for a homebirth. Join us for tea, biscuits and a chat. St Mary’s Parent Ed Room Monday 20th November 2017 at 1900-2030 To book your interest contact the radio room – 0161 276 6246 Saint Mary's Hospital Oxford Road Manchester M13 9WL
St. Mary's Hospital Homebirth Meeting (Nov) Manchester Manchester Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust monday, November 20, 2017 - Events Manchester - EventsinUK.net
- Blue Run 2018
- Insecure Men Live at Soup...
- Doodle & Ghetto Child present...
- On Rotation x Eastern Bloc:...
- Below The Surface 4th Birthday
- Ready For The Floor - David...
- Volunteer Induction 2018
- Arnaldo & Friends
- Weekly Urban Kiz Classes &...
- San Eco/SNO/Marco...
- Larkins + special guests
- Bauble Bonanza!
- Raising Awareness Evening
- Love Now - Kundalini Yoga,...
- Boxing Day All Nighter - Open...
- Eagle Christmas Eve Party
- Communion Service
- Manchester Christmas Cheese...
- Fan Boy Three Star Wars...
- Nashville In Concert
County of Manchester