Soul Food Supper - Falmouth
|Address||28 Killigrew Street|
|At||Good Vibes Cafe|
28 Killigrew Street
Good Vibes Cafe
4 Nov - Good Vibes Cafe - 7pm - Tickets £17 Soul Food Supper Nights are relaxed and informal beginners meditation evenings. Bringing people together to enjoy hearty, healthy, colourful food, spend an evening in good company and try a beginners meditation. After the sell out success of the first Soul Food Supper collaboration with Good Vibes Cafe back in spring, we are super excited to be back here on Saturday 4th November. Dan from Good Vibes will be cooking up a 2 course storm before we try a beginners meditation in a relaxed, informal and laid back setting. No experience necessary, just a desire to chill out, in great company and explore simple tools to take back to everyday life. I'll update this page with the menu shortly but fear not, all dietary requirements will be catered for.
Get in touch with any questions and I looking forward to seeing you there. Joey :)
- Deck The Halls
- MoroccanTan Day
- Leigh Delamere & the Gordanos
- Talk: A Turn of the Century...
- The Dosha Sessions
- Jack’s Frosty Stories @1pm
- SOHN: Anju
- New Year Old Me
- Gylly Beach Cafe Christmas...
- Wild Tribes Saturday Club for...
- Let There Be Rock! -...
- Xmas Carols + Free Buffet
- Live with Debbie McCrory at...
- The Science of Christmas 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol...
- Chay Snowdon// Sunbruise//...
- Edward Scissorhands (1990) -...
- Bid Writing Workshop with...
- Minty Hindu @ The Prince Of...
- Chain Locker, Falmouth
County of Cornwall