Rob Tognoni + Hell's Gazelles
|Address||The Bullingdon 162 Cowley Rd|
The Bullingdon 162 Cowley Rd
We LOVE Rob Tognoni, he has become a friend over the years, There are many accolades and reviews about him, these are very apt: "The audience were captured by the rhythm and some people started dancing, but the majority just stared upon Tognoni's hands. His fingers were moving with breath taking speed over the strings of his white guitar. Particularily during his solo parts, people were just stunned and left with their mouths wide open due to his high precision guitar playing. Rob meanwhile stayed totally relaxed, just as if guitar playing was the most natural thing in the world..." Kölnische Rundschau - DE "Things picked up again when Rob Tognoni took to the stage, his dexterity on guitar was truly awe-inspiring. Hailing from Tasmania, he played over an hour of songs backed by his technically mind-blowing guitar, and some funky low beats from his bassist.
Armed with a Stratocaster, Tognoni let loose with countless blue's licks. I particularly liked Dark Angel, as well as Bad Girl which was one of his most rocking tracks. It was all impressive, sometimes guitar-led music can get boring when it gets technical to the extreme, but with Tognoni it was just a case of standing back in appreciation for his skills. A true Tasmanian Devil..." Speyside Music Festival Review, Music Vice - GB
- Oxford Christmas Market
- Pub Quiz at the Oxford Union
- Retelling Tales // 7th Week...
- Rascal presents Dense & Pika...
- Oxford United vs Blackburn
- Munroe Bergdorf International...
- MNBlue Planet Party
- The Bate Players Michaelmas...
- Tom Zanetti & K.O. Kane
- Nathan & Ida’s Hot Dog Stand
- Week 7 Talk by Doyne Farmer -...
- I Am Not a Witch - A Brookes...
- Oxford Development Abroad -...
- Oxfordshire Mind Comedy Gala
- Horizontes presents: 'Relatos...
- Oxford Improvisers
- Work for The Oxford Scientist
- ORFA's monthly meeting
- Duke of Monmouth
- Christmas Day
County of Staffordshire