Rob Tognoni + Hell's Gazelles
|Address||The Bullingdon 162 Cowley Rd|
The Bullingdon 162 Cowley Rd
We LOVE Rob Tognoni, he has become a friend over the years, There are many accolades and reviews about him, these are very apt: "The audience were captured by the rhythm and some people started dancing, but the majority just stared upon Tognoni's hands. His fingers were moving with breath taking speed over the strings of his white guitar. Particularily during his solo parts, people were just stunned and left with their mouths wide open due to his high precision guitar playing. Rob meanwhile stayed totally relaxed, just as if guitar playing was the most natural thing in the world..." Kölnische Rundschau - DE "Things picked up again when Rob Tognoni took to the stage, his dexterity on guitar was truly awe-inspiring. Hailing from Tasmania, he played over an hour of songs backed by his technically mind-blowing guitar, and some funky low beats from his bassist.
- Layla Frankel with Meagan...
- Stand-up History Oxford
- Willie J Healey album...
- Talk - Critical situation of...
- Shakti Flow with Bridget...
- Cowley Road's NYE festival...
- Health & Safety Level 2 Course
- Personal Licence Course
- CCTV Course
- Burton Taylor Studio at...
- Opekacka pri Donningtone s...
- Harry Potter Barbecue
- Allusondrugs / Sat 30th Sept
- Mabel Oxford Tour
- Mork's Birthday Gig in The...
- Soul Sessions pres. Edits &...
- Chris Goldfinger / Fri 25th...
- Mosaic Course (2 days)
- Feeding our homeless guests...
County of Staffordshire