Nottingham Craft Beer Week 2017
|At||Bunkers Hill Hockley|
Bunkers Hill Hockley
Bristol has one of the most rapidly developing beer scenes outside of London, which is why we’ve decided to let the finest craft breweries take over the pub for the whole of Nottingham Craft Beer Week 2017. We have Lost & Grounded taking over half of the taps on the back wall and Wiper & True taking over the other five, with Moor and Bristol Beer Factory on standby to replenish any taps that get drunk dry. As well as the keg taps we’ll have Moor, Bristol Beer Factory, Arbour Ales, Good Chemistry and Left Handed Giant taking over the cask ales duties for the entire week. On Tuesday 20th June we'll have a food pairing evening with Master Brewer Derek Orford hosting the evening of Bristol beers and indulgent foods (Tickets now available) plus the founding brewers of Wiper & True and Lost & Grounded will be here on Thursday 22nd June to talk you through their beer range and giev you an insight into the Bristol beer scene
- RadioOctave Pub Quiz!
- Taco Loco!
- Coming from Ireland > UK...
- The Secret Garden Craft Fair,...
- PTV3 / Psychic TV
- The Lost World - Outdoor...
- BlackPeacock BellyDance Level...
- Tape Tuesday • Summer...
- Mikron Theatre present In at...
- Papa Shango
- Nottingham Vintage Kilo Sale
- Introduction to Crochet
- NCF Comedy's £1 Comedy Night
- Triathlon Club Relays- LBT...
- Nottingham Craft Beer Week...
- Blancmange // "Unfurnished...
- Ayurveda - Living by the laws...
- Bank Holiday Weekend
- Bank Holiday Sunday
County of Nottinghamshire