|Address||Meeting House Lane|
Meeting House Lane
Waterstones presents the Lancaster Historical Writing Festival, celebrating the outstanding range of new historical fiction and non-fiction books with a three-day programme of events across the city centre. The House of Beaufort played a pivotal role in the Wars of the Roses, being chief supporters of the House of Lancaster and lending legitimacy to Henry VII's claim to the throne. But their story remains largely untold, until now. Join Nathen Amin, author of The House of Beaufort, to find out more about this incredible chapter of England's - and Lancaster's - history. Founder of the Henry Tudor Society, Nathen is an expert on the Wars of the Roses. He appeared on the BBC Four programme British History's Biggest Fibs earlier this year alongside Lucy Worsley. Nathen will talk about his book before taking audience questions and signing copies of his books.
The event will last approximately one hour, not including the time taken for the book signing. Tickets cost £5/£3 for concessions and will be available to buy in store and online from 9am on Friday, August 11th. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Dick Whittington - Family...
- Lancaster Comedy Club
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine...
- Little Christmas Crafty Time
- End of term Xmas grotto party
- ReGrooved NYE Disco Funk...
- Boxing Day Special - Live DJ...
- Midnight Mass Service
- Language and communication...
- Nel's Hide (Marshside) Closed...
- Lyrics and Lunch
- Messy Christmas
- Northern Soul Night returns...
- ULMS Swingle Bells
- Christmas Carol Concert:...
- End of term Christmas showcase
- 1st Confirmation Teaching Day
- 2nd Confirmation Teaching Day
- Carnforth Community Choir and...
County of Lancashire