Muntjac Theatre: There's No Country
|Address||24 Church Street|
24 Church Street
Muntjac Theatre is an emerging theatre company founded by Max Webb and Iga Drzymkowska - RADA MA Theatre Lab graduates and theatre practitioners based in the South West. There's No Country is an exploration of the complexities of immigration. When you leave your country, you remember to pack your toothbrush but be careful not to leave half your soul behind. Mother Tongue is gentle but she's gone now, can you still truly express yourself without her warm embrace? Lines on a map, laws in a court, or even the widest oceans don't change the fact that I, like you, am human. Following the performance there will be a short intermission followed by a short talk in the bar by the theatre company. Tickets: £11 adult / £9 concession (inc. Poly Fund) Book at the Poly box office (10:00-19:00, Tuesday to Saturday), by calling 01326 319461 or online at www.thepoly.org.
- Falmouth Community Fire...
- Book Group Meeting
- Flashes + Annie EEL at...
- American Enthusiasm (Solo) +...
- Cuban Salsa/Rueda Classes -...
- Dinner & Drinks at RCYC
- Stithian Ladies Choir Concert
- Jewel Enamels for Jewellery...
- Paper Jewellery
- Wire Jewellery Course
- Simple Wire Jewellery workshop
- Bridal Jewellery Workshop
- Jewellery Enamels and Mixed...
- Greenpeace clean up Pendennis...
- Cornish Cream: Deth Lowen #11...
- Mark J. Lee at Hillbilly's...
- Tawai: A Voice From the...
- Andy Kirkpatrick –...
- The Filling Station
- Museum Late: Tattoo
County of Cornwall