Maidstone Mindfulness Life Drawing Class
|At||Marsham Street Community Support Centre|
Marsham Street Community Support Centre
"Mindfulness Life Drawing” A life drawing and still life drawing class, perfect for a source of mindfulness, refuge and stress relief. A unique time of quiet and concentration on something other than self.A time to unite with other like-minded people through the activity of being in the moment, drawing the figure, connecting, through drawing together. Let all the stress of the day melt away while you: ▪️Develop a new skill ▪️Meet new people ▪️Relax I will be giving help / tutoring to anyone who requires it. Details: Maidstone Community Centre - short walk from centre and cat Peking available . This class is for everyone - non drawers and artists alike. Cost: £15 for the hour and a half Materials provided When: Classes held once a month Last 2nd Tuesday of every month - same place and time
- Beginners Aerial Yoga /...
- Premier League - Parkwood...
- SoulTrippers at Pizza Express...
- Jazz at the Balu Monkey
- Resonate at The White Horse -...
- Evening shopping! (Free...
- MM - Santa's Boxing Day Party
- Christmas Eve Carols
- Resonate at The White Horse!
- Chudography Yoga. Beat the...
- Christmas Eve Karaoke
- CRIB Service
- Keepsake Lily
- Comedy Night - John Newton
- Fox Force 6 live at The...
- Christmas Day Opening
- SGA Live at the Walnut Tree
- Fox Force 5 live at The Old...
- TEN Maidstone January with...
- Fox Force 5 live at The...
County of Kent