Maidstone Mindfulness Life Drawing Class
|At||Marsham Street Community Support Centre|
Marsham Street Community Support Centre
"Mindfulness Life Drawing” A life drawing and still life drawing class, perfect for a source of mindfulness, refuge and stress relief. A unique time of quiet and concentration on something other than self.A time to unite with other like-minded people through the activity of being in the moment, drawing the figure, connecting, through drawing together. Let all the stress of the day melt away while you: ▪️Develop a new skill ▪️Meet new people ▪️Relax I will be giving help / tutoring to anyone who requires it. Details: Maidstone Community Centre - short walk from centre and cat Peking available . This class is for everyone - non drawers and artists alike. Cost: £15 for the hour and a half Materials provided When: Classes held once a month Last 2nd Tuesday of every month - same place and time
- DJ Smoochi presents the Black...
- Electric Rhythm & Blues Jam...
- Boogie Bounce Kent instructor...
- Open For Viewings
- Halloween Fun
- Half Term Make It Workshops
- Crafts for Christmas - Rural...
- Vintage Storage Sale
- Saturday Night Poker
- Fifa Tournament
- She’s 17 @ Pizza Express...
- QUIZ NIGHT
- The Mofos @ The Duke of...
- Forever Autumn 4 - 5th...
- Fewer Owls at Eagle ...
- Halloween Party
- Number Eighteen Bridal Grand...
- Ghost Train
- Old House Halloween party
- Return to Maidstone
County of Kent