|At||Lawrence Batley Theatre // the LBT (official)|
|County||West Yorkshire (GB145)|
Lawrence Batley Theatre // the LBT (official)
West Yorkshire (GB145)
Thursday, 23 November 2017 - 7:30pm Main Stage (Studio Format) 7.30pm Tickets: £14 / Under 26s £8 / Kirklees Passport holders £3 off Target Theatre Company Written by: Ikhtisad Ahmed Bangladesh, 2017. Four women struggle to survive in the slums around Dhaka’s garment factories. Day-in, day-out these mothers, sisters and daughters sweat behind machines, making clothes destined for the glitzy department stores and high streets of the West. In the face of severe exploitation and poverty, can there be a future worth fighting for in a country that clothes us? MADE has been developed by Target Theatre Company with Bangladeshi writer Ikhtisad Ahmed and has been created out of extensive research and interviews conducted with workers in the garment sector in Dhaka, Bangladesh – one of the biggest makers of fast fashion for the UK market.
- Christmas Special Psychic...
- Warhammer 40,000 Beginner's...
- DOYLE at The Parish
- Boxing Day Quiz Extravaganza!
- Nick J.D. Hodgson - Live at...
- Babushka - A Show for...
- Slaithwaite Philharmonic...
- Batik at Crafty Praxis
- Boo/Claire, Harley, Jack &...
- Davey Suicide w/ special...
- LIVE at The Four Horseshoes
- Dermalogica Face Mapping
- Mulled Wine and Chestnuts
- Crib Service
- Christmas Carols: Old Colonial
- Customer Experience
- IQ Games Yu-Gi-Ho Ho Ho...
- Christmas Day Mega Raffle
- Motown Evening
- Otis Mensah - Small Seeds,...
County of West Yorkshire