Literary London Pub Crawl
|At||Waterfront Bar & Kitchen|
Waterfront Bar & Kitchen
Whether you're new to King's, a literature student, or just want to enjoy a night of literary convo (. . ) and drinking with Lit Soc, join us for a tour of some of London's most intriguing, historic pubs, that have inspired and fuelled writers' talents for centuries. (And take the chance to complete a lit-themed quiz and win a prize along the way. ;) ) We will meet in Waterfront at 7pm, and at 7:45pm head for Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese (haunt of Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, Samuel Johnson, Mark Twain), followed by the Cittie of Yorke (fave hang out for Welsh Poet Laureate Dylan Thomas) and finish the night in Shakespeare's Head. As far as we know, no famous writers penned anything here... but hey, it's cheap, open late, and bears the name of the bard. We look forward to celebrating the start of the new term with you there.
- Good Life London: Oktoberfest
- A Night of D'Angelo
- SSSHAKE Creative Gathering #5
- Everest Idol UK 2017 | Grand...
- DJ Mag Bunker #13 Hatcha &...
- Shoreditch RnB and Hip Hop...
- Mundo Lingo London...
- Live at 93 Feet East
- Curtis Lee (AND BAND) - Live...
- Atul Khatri Live ~ London
- Collette Cooper's Saturday...
- Mick's in charge!
- Jonny Bs 5th Anniversary Party
- Beauty & The Beast - Live...
- Uber Moving Out Party | London
- Hybrid Theory 17th...
- Dim Sum Talks: Neuroscience...
- Grunwick 40 mural unveiling
- 1:54 Contemporary African Art...
- ZIMA. Осенняя...
County of London