Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Nidra Evening
|Address||6 Edge Lane|
|At||St Clements church Chorlton cum Hardy|
6 Edge Lane
St Clements church Chorlton cum Hardy
EXTRA SPECIAL MONDAY NIGHT CLASS AS NO WEDNESDAY CLASS THIS WEEK Join me for a wonderful candlelit evening of dance, meditation, Kundalini Yoga Kriya, mantras and Yoga Nidra too... We will work through the Kriya Awakening the 10 bodies. Kundalini Yoga outlines 10 light bodies of consciousness. This practice was created to bring balance to all these dimensions of you. Practice it to clear inner duality, and create the power to cultivate inner stillness and deeply listen. This is an all around balancing practice and suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike.. A longer class than normal we will finish with as many mantra/meditations as we can squeeze in, healing affirmations and a long YOGA NIDRA to finish Vegan treats for afters too. £10 SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS Bring a mat if you have one otherwise i have lots of spares you can borrow.
**BRING A BLANKET AND A PILLOW OR BOLSTER FOR THE NIDRA SO YOU ARE COMFY** A warm welcome awaits you all x x
- Blue Run 2018
- Insecure Men Live at Soup...
- Doodle & Ghetto Child present...
- On Rotation x Eastern Bloc:...
- Below The Surface 4th Birthday
- Ready For The Floor - David...
- Volunteer Induction 2018
- Arnaldo & Friends
- Weekly Urban Kiz Classes &...
- San Eco/SNO/Marco...
- Larkins + special guests
- Bauble Bonanza!
- Raising Awareness Evening
- Love Now - Kundalini Yoga,...
- Boxing Day All Nighter - Open...
- Eagle Christmas Eve Party
- Communion Service
- Manchester Christmas Cheese...
- Fan Boy Three Star Wars...
- Nashville In Concert
County of Manchester