Katie Piper - What's in My Head Tour
|Address||403 London Road|
403 London Road
In a time of glossy magazines, Photoshop, Instagram filters and app dating remaining in touch with reality has never been harder. Katie embarks on her debut theatre tour to talk intimately about what she learnt and what helped her remain positive even through the toughest of times. Using her own experiences, she will discuss her own battles with anxiety and how she has overcome the crippling clutches of it. Insecurities exist in us all and adversity in life is unavoidable, but how can it be managed? How can we find the light in the darkest of times? Katie will share all the ways that she has been able to display that no matter how big or small your challenges might seem, there is always a confident way forward. Katie has been on a unique journey of her own and is grateful to be in a position to share what she has learnt.
This is her story, this is her life, this is her wisdom. This is ‘What’s in My Head’.
- Clairvoyant Evening with...
- Trojan Explosion Featuring...
- Evening of Clairvoyance with...
- Blues Spiders at The Music...
- DOOJIP LIVE AT THE ALEX
- Yoga For Stressful Times with...
- Toddler Sensory Storytelling
- Mischief Live @ The Papillon,...
- Superhero Party
- Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev
- Joe Gibson
- Ren Stedman supporting Funke...
- Save Southend & Save The NHS
- The Three Musketeers goodbye...
- Christmas & NYE Southend
- Christian Union Taster Session
- Fun with Crazy Ryan
- South East Essex Green Party...
- Sunday Karaoke with Carmen...
- 15 Social Media Marketing...
County of Essex