James Pow & Cheating Hearts w/Support - Lonely Eddie
|Address||14 Catherine street|
|At||The Rum & Crab Shack Exeter|
14 Catherine street
The Rum & Crab Shack Exeter
Rum and Crab Shack presents... Heartfelt acoustic/rock 4 piece from the South West. James Pow and the Cheating Hearts have been likened to bands such as 'Bears Den' and 'Mumford and Sons'. With soaring guitar lines and powerful vocal melodies, James Pow leads the Cheating Hearts into indie/pop/rock heaven. To support we have an upcoming multi-instrumentalist Lonely Eddie. An Exeter based solo musician and one man band writing atmospheric electronic piano pop. You will find him doing a lot of multi-tasking, surrounded by pedals, drum pads and synths performing as a one man band. With influences from Bon iver and James Blake, Lonely Eddie feels are heartfelt and will likely give you goosebumps. You can find them both here https://www.facebook.com/JPandtheCHs/ https://www.facebook.com/iamlonelyeddie/ Free entry.
Happy Hour 4-8pm Friday FUN DEALS Great vibes
- Paul Young
- Exeter3k & Under 11's Mile
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac
- Kids Halloween party
- Chakra & Aura Balancing...
- AutoCAD Introduction Training...
- Saying Goodbye Service Exeter
- The Winter Fair
- Paul Young | Exeter
- Innocent Grassy Van Giveaway...
- Smoke a fag outside whipton...
- Celebrating our head office...
- Halloween let’s be having...
- VR Horror Night- Mental Asylum
- Exeter Braves v Bath United
- Inner Circle: Hodge
- Exeter Marathon
- Sugar Fridays: Tossers
- Dirty Beat Presents: Melé
- Hindu New Year Celebrations
County of Devon