In conversation with Ambassadors Sam Bleakley and Noah Lane.
|Address||23 Arwenack Street|
23 Arwenack Street
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - ADDITIONAL DATE ADDED. In preparation for the coming winter and in the pursuit of the cold swells, we catch up 'live' with Finisterre Ambassadors Sam Bleakley and Noah Lane. Sam, making his way up from the depths of Cornwall and Noah residing on the Western shores of Ireland, both men shall be sharing tales and beers whilst in conversation with writer, surfer and BACKWASH magazine editor, Dan Crockett. Discussing in depth what drives them in and out of the water, the dedication and commitment required, the trials, tribulations and rewards, we'll get under the neoprene of two interesting cold water souls. Join us in-store to get in the mind set and start gearing up for the season ahead. Free tickets. Beers on us. *Be mindful these tickets are limited.
If unable to attend, please return tickets online to allow other folks to get involved. The TRUE NORTH label embodies the peak of product development at Finisterre. Seeking out the best fabrics and manufacturers, we have embarked on a series of pioneering projects brought to life through a range deep in function and style.
- Drag me to the Bingo hall...
- Pop Up Arts Fair at Toast on...
- Bachata Night At Salsa Etc...
- NLP in a Day
- VIP Skincare workshop
- Shaky's Disco and separate...
- Nouveaux Breaks
- Falmouth Community Fire...
- Book Group Meeting
- Falmouth Beer Festival!
- Flashes + Annie EEL at...
- American Enthusiasm (Solo) +...
- Stithian Ladies Choir Concert
- Jewel Enamels for Jewellery...
- Paper Jewellery
- Wire Jewellery Course
- Simple Wire Jewellery workshop
- Bridal Jewellery Workshop
- Jewellery Enamels and Mixed...
County of Cornwall