Gordon Brown 'My Life, Our Times'
|At||Oxford Town Hall and Museum of Oxford|
Oxford Town Hall and Museum of Oxford
As the longest serving Chancellor of the Exchequer in modern times (1997-2007) and Prime Minister of the UK between 2007 and 2010, Gordon Brown has been on the front-line of British politics, and indeed at the centre of the international stage, for three decades. Beginning from his childhood as the son of a minister in Fife before almost losing his eyesight as a student, then right through to the financial crisis and his days in Number 10, 'My Life, Our Times' is an important and candid memoir. This a special opportunity to hear one of the political giants of this generation share some of his remarkable experiences This event will be taking place at the Oxford Town Hall. A special book price of £15 (£10 off RRP) will be available on the night to all audience members.
Tickets for this event cost £10. For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Unlocking the Power of...
- Kris Barras Band
- M2TM HEAT TWO
- Oxford Castle Ghost Hunt
- Ireland v Italy 6 Nations
- US - The Dance Between Men &...
- Christmas Home Town Reunion
- Christmas Science - SOLD OUT
- Oxford University...
- Strauss Abroad with...
- Little Comets / O2 Academy...
- OXROX presents Fleisch,...
- New Year's Day: Mary Poppins
- Iaatm presents Fracture /...
- Bertolt Brecht’s True...
- Paul Jefferies Band.The Music...
- Shaker Heights, Switch Out
- Rebecca Abrams 'The Jewish...
- Doomsday Outlaw with Jizzy...
- From Gallipoli to the Somme
County of Staffordshire