Freedom on Fridays
|Address||2 St Cecilia Street|
2 St Cecilia Street
Dance out your week. Dance in your weekend. 5 Rhythms is a simple, profound dynamic meditation. As easy and natural as walking or eating. We dance. There are no steps or routines, you can’t get it wrong. There’s no dogma, just the dance. Whatever you bring is perfect. It’s suitable for all body types and abilities. Your inner raver will find itself just as at home as your inner Buddha. A chance for some me time. A chance to get back to yourself and to connect with others. A catalyst for healing. Sessions are offered by Chris Boylan. Originally a toolmaker by trade, he brings a very practical, fun and down to earth approach to the practice. He has 19 years experience of 5 Rhythms and completed his training with Gabrielle Roth in 2008. He is also a festival and free party DJ so great tunage is guaranteed.
Cost £6-£12, first class half price if you are new to 5 Rhythms. Bring a water bottle and be ready to dance barefoot.
- The Library Quiz // Friends
- Alestorm's Piratefest 2018...
- Erasmus Oktoberfest Leeds
- Life on the Inside: A...
- Laminate Pet Animal 'Solace'...
- UoH British Cultural Society...
- Redwood Drive at Santiago's...
- Creatures of the NIGHT Young...
- Viaduct Show Bar - Ms Topsie...
- Children's Halloween Party
- Voodoo Halloween Costume Party
- Squire DJ Set
- Inkwell Jazz Jam
- OxJam Festival Leeds 2017
- Officer and a Gentleman...
- Gabrielle Papillon, Simon...
- Summer Holiday Theatre Trip
- Annual Memorial Service
- Research your ancestry for...
- Dan Metcalf
County of Kent