Font Selfie Workshop at the V&A for the London Design Festival
|Address||Cromwell Road, South Kensington|
|At||Victoria and Albert Museum|
Cromwell Road, South Kensington
Victoria and Albert Museum
Font Selfie Workshop at the V&A for the London Design Festival Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September 11am to 5pm, free, drop in, no booking necessary Sackler Centre, Victoria and Albert Museum Come along to the Type Tasting workshop at the Victoria and Albert Museum where you can pick a typeface that reflects your personality and customise it to create your own ‘Font Selfie’. Your design will be added to the display in this prestigious museum, which will grow throughout the weekend as we create an exciting collection of typographic self-portraits. You can showcase your work and follow the growing collection online at #FontSelfie. You are welcome to collect your work between 5pm and 5.30pm on Sunday. Talk, 2pm Saturday and Sunday Author and Type Tasting founder Sarah Hyndman will give a short talk about her research into typeface personalities.
- Good Life London: Oktoberfest
- A Night of D'Angelo
- SSSHAKE Creative Gathering #5
- Everest Idol UK 2017 | Grand...
- DJ Mag Bunker #13 Hatcha &...
- Shoreditch RnB and Hip Hop...
- Mundo Lingo London...
- Live at 93 Feet East
- Curtis Lee (AND BAND) - Live...
- Atul Khatri Live ~ London
- Collette Cooper's Saturday...
- Mick's in charge!
- Jonny Bs 5th Anniversary Party
- Beauty & The Beast - Live...
- Uber Moving Out Party | London
- Hybrid Theory 17th...
- Dim Sum Talks: Neuroscience...
- Grunwick 40 mural unveiling
- 1:54 Contemporary African Art...
- ZIMA. Осенняя...
County of London