FMC & SAS Swanpool Beach Clean
Be part of the solution to tackle ocean plastic. Join Falmouth Marine Conservation Group and Surfers Against Sewage and Less Plastic for our next monthly beach clean - on Saturday 28th October 2017. Next month we're cleaning the lovely beach at Swanpool just around the corner from Gylly. Meet 12am on the beach next to the cafe. Gloves/bags will be provided. All welcome. Join us for a fun, free, family-friendly way to start your weekend. Hope to see you there. #PlasticFreeCoastlines #BetheChange #MoreOceanLessPlastic #SurfersAgainstSewage #LessPlastic Surfers Against Sewage Autumn Beach Clean Surfers Against Sewage #FMC #FalmouthMarineConservation #FalmouthMarineConservationGroup University of Exeter Cornwall FXU The Beach Clean Project Falmouth Marine School Your Shore Beach Rangers Marine Ecology and Conservation Network Fal River Cornwall Fal River Festival
- Falmouth Community Fire...
- Book Group Meeting
- Flashes + Annie EEL at...
- American Enthusiasm (Solo) +...
- Cuban Salsa/Rueda Classes -...
- Dinner & Drinks at RCYC
- Stithian Ladies Choir Concert
- Jewel Enamels for Jewellery...
- Paper Jewellery
- Wire Jewellery Course
- Simple Wire Jewellery workshop
- Bridal Jewellery Workshop
- Jewellery Enamels and Mixed...
- Greenpeace clean up Pendennis...
- Cornish Cream: Deth Lowen #11...
- Mark J. Lee at Hillbilly's...
- Tawai: A Voice From the...
- Andy Kirkpatrick –...
- The Filling Station
- Museum Late: Tattoo
County of Cornwall