Fashion Design and Communication HE Experience Day
|At||South Essex College|
South Essex College
Both of these UAL (University of Arts London) validated degrees will give you the skills required to be a fashion professional. At this event you will experience two different pathways within the industry - one includes design, pattern cutting and construction of clothing, the other, fashion promotion, styling and journalism. What’s included? Tea/coffee on arrival, an activity workbook and goody bag. If you are a Sixth Form bringing a group of five students or more, transport to and from the venue can be arranged. Who can come? This event is aimed at Year 12 and 13 students. Individuals can book places and Sixth Forms/Colleges are invited to make group bookings.
Fashion Design and Communication HE Experience Day Southend-on-Sea Essex South Essex College thursday, November 9, 2017 - Events Southend-on-Sea - EventsinUK.net
- Children's Halloween party...
- Restorative Hatha and Yoga...
- Under 11 Thames Medal
- Clairvoyant Evening with...
- Trojan Explosion Featuring...
- Evening of Clairvoyance with...
- Adult pottery painting evening
- Blues Spiders at The Music...
- Student Thursdays are TNT and...
- Story Quest
- Regency Spice Rochford Curry...
- DOOJIP LIVE AT THE ALEX
- Yoga For Stressful Times with...
- Toddler Sensory Storytelling
- Mischief Live @ The Papillon,...
- Superhero Party
- Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev
- Joe Gibson
- Ren Stedman supporting Funke...
- Save Southend & Save The NHS
County of Essex