Dignity's 10th Birthday Party
|Address||St Bride's Church, 3 Blair Street, Old Trafford|
|At||St Brides Church, Old Trafford|
St Bride's Church, 3 Blair Street, Old Trafford
St Brides Church, Old Trafford
Wow. Dignity is going to be 10 years old this autumn. This landmark birthday feels like a watershed as we look back and see how far God has brought us and look forward to what we believe God is laying before us. We would love you to join us at our birthday party to celebrate and thank God for all he has done and to commit our future to him. From 3pm - 5pm we will have a family friendly party with fun and games for all. From 7pm - 10.30pm we will have an evening celebration with a 3 course meal and more fun and games. Tickets are free but if you would like to cover the cost of your meal for the evening event we suggest a donation of £15. Donations towards afternoon refreshements are also welcome. Terms & Conditions Booking is required. Tickets available from www.picatic.com/dignity10 If you wish to join us for the whole day we may ask you to volunteer with tidy up and set up in between the afternoon and evening events.
- The Spirit of Hulme...
- 2nd Annual Beer Fredstival...
- Jessie Ware at hmv Manchester
- PakSoc Indoor Cricket Trials
- Disco Brunch w/ Joy Social
- Grow & Learn
- Study Options Open Day in...
- ECMO Study Day
- Family Light Party
- DJ Recruitment Day - Leeds
- Madeeha's Authentic Punjab...
- 2 Hr Paediatric First Aid...
- Friday nights @Divenq
- Sunday Soiree - Kitchen...
- DJ Recruitment Day - Liverpool
- Annual Manchester Christmas...
- Paradise Works Launch Party
- Paradise Lost / Gorilla
County of Manchester