Coco 'n' the Fellas/ Upstairs Bar at Ronnie Scott's
|Address||47 Frith Street|
|At||Official Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club & Ronnie's Bar|
47 Frith Street
Official Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club & Ronnie's Bar
Upstairs Bar at Ronnie Scott’s welcomes an exciting and upcoming international jazz group. With their unusual instrumentation they have developed a new and exciting take on swing jazz/ Jazz Manouche combined with the contemporary sound of fusion and modern jazz. The ensemble has toured over 6 countries in Europe this past year and is in the process of releasing a 3rd album. Italia in Jazz states: ‘They revisit and respect memorable milestones in the immense jazz tradition and are pioneers in their field.” Recently they were featured on BBC Radio Scotland, “Some lovely versatile and agile vocals… I think they have a very fresh take on gypsy swing”. All members of the ensemble are committed composers and bring together their international influence of Bulgaria, Norway, Italy and the UK.
- Good Life London: Oktoberfest
- A Night of D'Angelo
- SSSHAKE Creative Gathering #5
- Everest Idol UK 2017 | Grand...
- DJ Mag Bunker #13 Hatcha &...
- Shoreditch RnB and Hip Hop...
- Mundo Lingo London...
- Live at 93 Feet East
- Curtis Lee (AND BAND) - Live...
- Atul Khatri Live ~ London
- Collette Cooper's Saturday...
- Mick's in charge!
- Jonny Bs 5th Anniversary Party
- Beauty & The Beast - Live...
- Uber Moving Out Party | London
- Hybrid Theory 17th...
- Dim Sum Talks: Neuroscience...
- Grunwick 40 mural unveiling
- 1:54 Contemporary African Art...
- ZIMA. Осенняя...
County of London