CitNOW Sales and Web Masterclass
|Address||Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Rd|
|At||Lancashire County Cricket Club Foundation|
Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Rd
Lancashire County Cricket Club Foundation
Improve your video performance. As part of your CitNOW Sales or Web subscription you are invited to attend one of our free, ½ day, Sales and Web Masterclass sessions. Get industry-leading insight, hands-on demonstrations and best practice tips, all part of your subscription, from the CitNOW Academy. We’ll also be joined by Geoffrey Page-Morris who will draw on his wealth of industry experience to offer tips on how to run a successful dealership. 6 crucial areas you’ll cover in just 3 hours: 13:00–16:00 1) Customer Lifecycle: Video Relationship Management 2) Guest speaker: Geoffrey Page-Morris 3) Driving customer satisfaction: Process best practice 4) Maximising performance: CitNOW Dashboard 5) How video works: A hands-on demonstration 6) Video Clinic: Best practice and advice This afternoon session is for those Dealerships who are already using CitNOW video within their sales department.
An informal lunch is served from 12.30pm, registration is from 1.00pm. Register today to book your seat and maximise the impact of video.
- ImproQuo Open Improv Jam #123
- The Prodigy
- Bell Witch / Monarch! / Vow...
- African Head Charge at Band...
- Earthless + Comet Control
- Big Thief Live at Gorilla
- Discolypso Clubnight at Band...
- Parklife Festival 2018
- A Certain Ratio + Gramme
- NYE: Banana Hill x Euphony
- Meandyou Xmas Party
- The Great Bar & Bat Mitzvah...
- Fine Wine : End Of Year Party!
- Craig Charles Funk & Soul...
- Latin Party x Spanish Fiesta...
- Midweek Music Club Christmas...
- Nick Mulvey / Friday 18th May
- Roy 'Chubby' Brown
- Eagle's New Years Eve Party
County of Manchester